MSC Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSC Fourm

Map Showing Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Gmod 13 comes out...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Gmod 13 comes out... Empty When Gmod 13 comes out... Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:26 pm

jdhthegr8

Intern Member
Intern Member

We will have to start playing it again. Update the server, grab the addons. All that good stuff. I HAVE A ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HOVERCRAFT TO REBUILD Cool

2When Gmod 13 comes out... Empty Re: When Gmod 13 comes out... Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Typo Hui

Fourm Member
Fourm Member

Yeah I would love to do me some spacebuild! I hope they add a similar system for mods on dedicated servers (otherwise I guess porting over my addons folder from gmod could work, but take awhile lol).

https://msccommuntiy.forumotion.com

3When Gmod 13 comes out... Empty Re: When Gmod 13 comes out... Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 am

jdhthegr8

Intern Member
Intern Member

Well in the Gmod 13 beta almost all mods are available through the Steam Workshop. They can even be downloaded while you play. It's really convenient and easy. If you're missing something from a server you can just download it on the workshop while the game is still running Very Happy

4When Gmod 13 comes out... Empty Re: When Gmod 13 comes out... Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Typo Hui

Fourm Member
Fourm Member

True Wink Either way can work for me. It is not like I have had to move over my gmod folder to the dedicated Razz

Since I don't keep up-to-date with gmod as much anymore, I wonder when (or if) they have a release date for the update

https://msccommuntiy.forumotion.com

5When Gmod 13 comes out... Empty Re: When Gmod 13 comes out... Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Rexi Wood

Intern Member
Intern Member

i have not played Gmod three yet.
seems like the same old Gmod to me.

none the less it would be fun to play a little Gmod again

i recall all the fun we use to have, the ♥♥♥♥ you can do in Gmod is endless ha. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum