MSC Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSC Fourm

Map Showing Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSC Fourm » General » Anime » Kaiji

Kaiji

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaiji Empty Kaiji Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 am

jdhthegr8

Intern Member
Intern Member

I just finished the first season of this show, and it is awesome. It's about this guy who gets into debt with the wrong crowd, and they put him into various dangerous situations where he has to gamble to get out and erase the debt. You guys should see it! The art style is different and sometimes the narration can seem overdramatic but it does capture the tension at the right moments >:3

2Kaiji Empty Re: Kaiji Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Typo Hui

Fourm Member
Fourm Member

Will look into Cool I do hope the animation is not TOO bad lol... I know looks do not deem a show good/bad, but there have been some animes; even the recent Saint Seiya Omega, had a decent enough story that I could get into it but I just could not get over the 90's style (more specifically the freaking eyes). IT DROVE ME MAD.

And as for over-dramatic... EVERY anime does that Razz I guess it is something with Asians compared to Americans, but I have noticed this in about every show, movie, series to often a laughable extent. But I still get entertained, so I deal with it Cool

But I will look into it Razz always worth at least hearing out some decent animes.

https://msccommuntiy.forumotion.com

3Kaiji Empty Re: Kaiji Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:13 pm

jdhthegr8

Intern Member
Intern Member

The quality of the animation is great, but the character design is different from most other shows. Just look up a few images and you'll know what I mean. The show itself is very well done though, but out of context (like just looking at a picture), a lot of the characters can look goofy Razz

And again with the drama, you'll know what I mean when you see it. It's different. There's narration and it gets lulzy at times. All that said though, it's still awesome as hell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MSC Fourm » General » Anime » Kaiji

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum